ICHSMT’18: International Congress on Health Sciences and Medical Technologies, 21-23 October 2018, Algiers Algeria
ICHSMT’18 the third edition of International Congress on health sciences and Medical Technologies will be held at CERIST between 21 and 23 October 2018.
The first edition ICHSMT’16 was held at University of Tlemcen, Algeria, the second ICHSMT’17 at Renaissance Hotel Tlemcen Algeria. Adding to exceptional events for scientific exchange and research progress, the contributors of the last two editions where from 14 and 15 distinguished nations. Several publications are produced (2 books and 35 articles (original articles, review articles and conference abstracts)), all publications are indexed at http://ichsmt.org/2017/index.php/publication/
The Congress concerns all medical domains like Surgery, Internal Medicine, Midwifery, Nursing, Biomedical Science, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology and Urology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Hematology and Transfusion Science, Anatomy, Histopathology, Laboratory, Imaging Science, Oncology, Community Health, Occupational Health, Environmental Health, Social Health, Epidemiology, Health Informatics, e-Health, Bio-Medical Engineering, Medical Information Systems, Assistive Technologies in Medicine, Social insurance medicine, Public health, Patient Security, Image and signal processing for medicine, Medical Computer-Aided Diagnosis, Bioinformatics, Drug design, Data mining and knowledge discovery for health sciences, Mobile health, Telemedicine, Health 2.0, Medical education, E-learning for medicine.
The congress will be organized as a set of specialized conferences and workshops:
- International Conference on Medical Technologies 2018
- International Conference on Preclinical and Clinical Basic Sciences 2018
- International Workshop on Public Health 2018
- International Workshop on Genetic items 2018
- Workshop 1: Infectious diseases and microbiology
- Workshop 2: Cancer and Haematological Neoplasia Treatment
- Workshop 3: Clinical specialties such as gastroenterology, urology, cardiology, dermatology
- Workshop 4: Gynecology
- Workshop 5 : Publication Ethics
- Workshop 6: Health Care Innovation and Research Cooperation Panel: Call for projects and internships
Selected top presentations will be published at issues of Electronic Physician Journal (www.ephysician.ir) for free as open access. The rest of accepted abstracts could be selected for publication at Medical Technologies Journal and actaeshealthmedica. The abstracts book of the events will be published with the ISBN: 978-9931- 9446-0- 7.